ABAI members want to keep abreast of the latest information in the field, continue their learning, and connect with their peers. ABAI provides opportunities to achieve these goals and more:
- Print your member certificate from the ABAI portal and hang it in your home, office, or classroom.
- Subscription to The Behavior Analyst, ABAI's flagship publication, offering articles on theoretical, experimental, and applied topics in behavior analysis.
- Subscription to Inside Behavior Analysis, which provides news of the association.
- Discounted pricing, with potential savings of more than $1,000, for all ABAI events, other publications, and the online Learning Center.
- Member pricing on professional liability insurance through ABAI's partnership with Huntington Insurance. For more information, sign in to your portal and select "Membership Benefits."
- Access to the member directory, connecting you with 7,000+ members.
- Whether you are looking for a job or a new hire, our online job board and career fairs are available to connect job seekers with the largest selection of positions and employers in the field.
- Eligibility for the member discount program, which offers group pricing on products and services such as computers, hotels, and rental cars.
Learn more about the ABAI membership types:
Note: Supporting and Sustaining memberships are available to Full and Affiliate members who wish to further contribute to the work of the organization.