ABAI members want to keep abreast of the latest information in the field, continue their learning, and connect with their peers. ABAI provides opportunities to achieve these goals and more:
- Print your member certificate from the ABAI portal and hang it in your home, office, or classroom.
- Subscription to The Behavior Analyst, ABAI's flagship publication, offering articles on theoretical, experimental, and applied topics in behavior analysis.
- Subscription to Inside Behavior Analysis, which provides news of the association.
- Access to ABAI’s Legislature Information Center, where you can review and track U.S. bills and regulations at the state and federal levels related to behavior analysis, and contact your representatives via email, Twitter, or telephone.
- Discounted pricing, with potential savings of more than $1,000, for all ABAI events, other publications, and the online Learning Center.
- Member pricing on professional liability insurance through ABAI's partnership with Huntington Insurance. For more information, sign in to your portal and select "Membership Benefits."
- Access to the member directory, connecting you with 7,000+ members.
- Whether you are looking for a job or a new hire, our online job board and career fairs are available to connect job seekers with the largest selection of positions and employers in the field.
- Eligibility for the member discount program, which offers group pricing on products and services such as computers, hotels, and rental cars.
Learn more about the ABAI membership types:
Note: Supporting and Sustaining memberships are available to Full and Affiliate members who wish to further contribute to the work of the organization.