11th International Conference
Distance from hotel indicated
- The Book of Kells: The National Cathedral of the Church of Ireland. The 800-year-old cathedral hosts services, events, and tours.
- Croke Park Stadium: The home of the Gaelic Athletic Association and Europe’s third-largest stadium.
- Guinness Storehouse: The home of the famous beer, featuring brewery tours and a unique rooftop bar.
- Kilmainham Gaol: A historic former prison associated with several rebellions and the Irish Civil War.
- Merrion Square: Housed at Trinity College Dublin, the culturally significant Book of Kells was written around 800 BCE.
- St Patrick’s Cathedral: This church is home to the Shrine of Our Lady of Dublin and to the relics of St. Valentine.
- Whitefriar Street Church: One of Dublin’s five Georgian squares, featuring beautiful flowers and a statue of Oscar Wilde.
Hiking and Walking
Nature and Wildlife
On the Water