Full-time undergraduate or graduate students, residents, or interns may apply for reduced-fee Student membership. Membership provides tools for educational and career development; you will receive all ABAI member benefits and may vote for student representatives to the Executive Council.
- Receive significant discounts on registration and earn continuing education credit at our events.
- Enjoy complimentary access to The Behavior Analyst, and purchase other journals at a discount.
- Earn continuing education credit online through our Learning Center.
- Enroll in our professional liability insurance program at reduced pricing.
- Review more than 900 jobs in the field on ABAI’s job board.
Verification of full-time student, intern, or resident status must be submitted with your application. Either of the following is acceptable documentation:
- A brief letter or email from a professor
- A copy of your transcript
Documents should be on letterhead and/or have a valid signature and must show that you are enrolled currently.