10th International Conference; Stockholm, Sweden; 2019
Use the menu on the left to view sessions, workshops, and special events. If you do not see a day, area, or other category listed in the left navigation, there are no events matching that category.
ABAI is currently approved to offer continuing education for Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB), American Psychological Association (PSY),
National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), and Qualified Applied Behavior Analysis Credentialing Board (QABA). Certain conferences or
sessions may be approved for other types of CE as well.
In general, 50-minute sessions are worth 1 CE credit; 80-minute sessions are worth 1.5 credits; and 110-minute sessions are worth 2 credits.
The type of CE each session offers—if any—is indicated in the online program, the app, and the printed program. Not all sessions are approved to offer CE, so please double check one of those sources if in doubt.
Additional information about CE policies and procedures can be found here.
The program area abbreviations are spelled out below. Complete descriptions of each area can be found here.
- AAB: Applied Animal Behavior
- AUT: Autism
- BPN: Behavioral Pharmacology and Neuroscience
- CBM: Clinical/Family/Behavioral Medicine
- CSS: Community, Social, and Sustainability Issues
- DDA: Developmental Disabilities
- DEV: Behavioral Development
- EAB: Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- EDC: Education
- OBM: Organizational Behavior Management
- PCH: Philosophical, Conceptual, and Historical Issues
- TBA: Teaching Behavior Analysis
- VRB: Verbal Behavior
The four program domains are applied research, basic research, service delivery, and theory. Complete explanations of each domain can be found here.