10th International Conference
Stockholm has a relatively temperate climate, despite its northern location. The average daily temperature in September is 54 °F (12 °C) with highs of 59 °F (15 °C) and lows of 48 °F (9 °C).
Everything listed below can be found on this interactive map.
- Biking—see the city on two wheels
- Fishing—the waters are teeming with premium-quality fish
- Kayaking—paddle among the city’s islands
- Wildlife safari—see native animals among Sweden's flora
Cultural Points of Interest
- Gamla Stan—the old town, one of the largest and best-preserved medieval city centers in Europe
- Moderna Museet—one of Europe’s foremost art collections, featuring Dali, Derkert, Matisse, and Picasso
- Royal Palace of Stockholm—home to the royal family; tours daily
- Vasa Museum—the only preserved 17th-century ship in the world