We are eager to highlight diverse work across domains and will recognize distinguished posters with three $1,000 awards for recipients to donate to the charity of their choice.
Subject matter experts will evaluate all submissions and select one winner from each of the three following category groupings:
- Climate change and sustainability
- Social justice, poverty/welfare policy, government/policy making, public health, and community intervention
- Conceptual issues in culturo-behavior science, research/training in culturo-behavior science, and education
Posters will be judged based on overall display quality as well as the following criteria:
- Relevance to significant cultural problems
- Conceptual consistency of addressing cultural matters from a culturo-behavioral perspective
- Research methodology (for experimental posters)
Winners will have their work featured in the next issue of Behavior and Social Issues and will be invited to present their posters--with complimentary registration--at the 2021 Annual Convention.
Registration and CE Package