Hotel and Travel
Hotel name: Hyatt Regency Miami
Address: 400 SE Second Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 USA
Address: Single-occupancy room: $175/night plus applicable taxes
Note: We recommend making reservations as soon as possible, as rooms will likely sell out quickly. The deadline for ABAI's discounted rate is January 30, 2020.
Please note that on January 9, 2020, your reservation will be charged a non-refundable deposit of one night’s room and tax.
Conference registration is not required to make a reservation. However, ABAI will cross-check the hotel reservation list against our list of event attendees. Room reservations are subject to cancellation if hotel guests using ABAI rooms are not registered for the conference by January 9, 2020.
Room rates are subject to state and local taxes. Rates may be applicable 3 days before and 3 days after conference dates, depending on availability. A portion of the room rate is used to defray the association’s conference expenses.
The conference hotel overlooks the Miami River, with easy access to popular attractions such as the Wynwood Arts District, Coral Gables, and Little Havana. Mary Brickell Village is a short walk from the hotel and features upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment. The famous white-sand South Beach is just a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
Hyatt Regency Miami Restaurants
- Pure Verde Lounge—bar bites, tacos, and classic Miami drinks; Monday–Thursday 2 pm–12 am, Friday 2 pm–1 am, Saturday 11 am–1 am, Sunday 11 am–12 am
- Riverwalk Cafe—casual breakfast and lunch; Monday–Friday 6:30 am–2 pm, Saturday–Sunday 6:30 am–12 pm
- Market—to-go items and coffee; 6:30 am–12 am
- Room Service—appetizers, surf and turf, and desserts delivered; 6:30 am–12 am
The hotel has a 24-hour business center, laundry services, an outdoor heated pool, several restaurants, and a complimentary 24-hour fitness facility. All rooms have wi-fi, coffee, a hair dryer, and a 55” flat-screen television.
Self-parking: $22/day; valet parking: $47/day,
From Miami International Airport to the Hyatt Regency Miami
- Cabs: estimated one-way rate of $28
- Uber: estimated one-way rate of $19
- Metrorail or Metrobus: single-ride fare of $2.25
Free Public Transit
The Miami-Dade Transit Tracker app can help you navigate public transportation.
- City of Miami Trolley—Routes connecting popular areas along Biscayne Bay, Brickell, Coconut Grove, Coral Way, Overtown, Downtown, and Wynwood run 6:30 am–11 pm, though hours may vary.
- Coral Gables Trolley—This trolley runs every 15 minutes Monday–Friday 6:30 am–8 pm, and you can also connect to it from the City of Miami routes.
- Doral Trolley—Located on the west side near the airport, the City of Doral trolley runs weekdays 6 am–9:45 pm on three routes.
- Metromover—Ideal for visitors attending events downtown who also want to explore some of the city’s most popular attractions, shops, and restaurants, the Metromover runs on the Omni, Brickell, and Inner Loops.
- Miami Beach Trolley—Four routes (South Beach Loop, Collins Express, Middle Beach Loop, and North Beach Loop) connect the entire beach and run every 10–15 minutes seven days a week until midnight.
- Miami Gardens Trolley—The city of Miami Gardens offers two routes with stops at Sun Life Stadium, St. Thomas University, Miami Gardens City Hall, and elsewhere. The trolley runs daily 7 am–7 pm.