12th Annual Autism Conference
There's an adventure around every corner in Miami. View celebrity mansions from Biscayne Bay, hop on a dinner cruise, or catch an airboat.
Explore Miami—visit a historic mansion, check out unique shops, or catch some sun on the beach.
- Bayside Marketplace—shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Bike and Roll—guided bike tours
- Biscayne National Park—largest marine park in U.S. National Park system
- Everglades National Park—1.5-million-acre National Park protecting fragile ecosystems in Lake Okeechobee watershed
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden—conservation gardens
- HistoryMiami Museum—Smithsonian Affiliate
- Jungle Island—children's animal exhibits and shows
- Little Havana—a slice of Cuban culture relocated to Miami
- Mary Brickell Village—upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment
- Miami Seaquarium—swim with dolphins or tour the aquarium
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science—aquarium, planetarium, and more
- South Beach—nightlife, white-sand beaches, and dining
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens—historic estate and gardens
- Wynwood neighborhood—art, restaurants, breweries, shopping, and dancing
It’s an exciting time for the Miami dining scene—farm-to-table restaurants, trailblazing local chefs, authentic Latin American cuisine, and more.
Downtown Miami (within 4 blocks of the Hyatt Regency)
All attractions listed above can be found on this interactive map of Miami.