Hotel and Travel
Hyatt Regency Miami
400 SE Second Avenue
Miami, FL 33131 USA
Single-occupancy room: $175/night
Click here to make a reservation at Hyatt Regency Miami or call 888-421-1442
Note: We recommend making reservations as soon as possible, as rooms will likely sell out quickly. The deadline for ABAI's discounted rate is January 12, 2018.
Please note that on December 21, 2017 your reservation will be charged a non-refundable deposit of one night’s room and tax.
Conference registration is not required to make a reservation. However, ABAI will cross check the hotel reservation list against our list of event attendees. Room reservations are subject to cancellation if hotel guests using ABAI rooms are not registered for the conference by December 30, 2017.
The conference hotel overlooks the Miami River, with easy access to popular attractions such as the Wynwood Art District, Coral Gables, PortMiami, and Little Havana. Mary Brickell Village is a short walk from the hotel and features upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment. The famous white-sand South Beach is just a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
Self-parking: $19/day; valet parking: $37/day
The hotel has a 24-hour business center, laundry services, an outdoor heated pool, several restaurants, and a complimentary 24-hour fitness facility. All rooms have wi-fi, coffee, a hair dryer, and a 55” flat-screen television.
From Miami International Airport to the Hyatt Regency Miami:
- Cabs: estimated one-way rate of $22
- SuperShuttle: shared rides from $14 each way with code 8Z7PB
- Hertz rental cars—rates specifically for the 2018 Autism Conference with meeting code 022L5071
- Delta Air Lines—up to 10% discount on bookings through Delta with meeting code NMQMG
- SuperShuttle—10% off one-way reservations and 20% off round-trip reservations with meeting code 8Z7PB
- Miami Tour Company—15% off all Miami tours with meeting code ABAORG