17th Annual Autism Conference
Restaurants and Travel
Hilton Bayfront Restaurants
For your convenience, Hilton San Diego Bayfront offers both valet and self-parking options. Self-parking is $40/day and valet parking is $60/day.
San Diego International Airport is the second-busiest single-runway airport in the world. The airport's landing approach is well known for its close proximity to the skyscrapers of downtown San Diego. The San Diego Airport (SAN) is approximately 4 miles, a 15-minute taxi ride, away from the Hilton San Diego Bayfront where the conference will be taking place.
SAN has three free shuttles to get you where you need to go at and around the airport:
- Terminal Loop Shuttle – runs between Terminals 1 and 2 daily from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- San Diego Flyer – runs between SAN and the Old Town Transit Center daily from 4:45 a.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Rental Car Center Shuttle – runs between SAN and the Rental Car Center 24 hours per day, every day
Shuttle vans and buses operated by off-airport companies are another transportation option. Shuttle service is available at the Transportation Plazas across from Terminals 1 and 2.
From Terminal 1, cross the skybridge and take the escalators or the elevators to street level. From Terminal 2, use the pedestrian crosswalk conveniently located outside the Terminal 2 Baggage Claim Area to access the Transportation Plaza. A Customer Service Representative will place you with the first available shuttle unless you specify a particular shuttle company.
Assistance can be provided for passengers with disabilities. For this service, it is highly recommended that you contact and coordinate with the shuttle company in advance.
Airport to Hotel Shuttle Companies
San Diego Taxi Companies
- Yellow Radio Service
Phone Number: 619.444.4444
- American Radio Service
Phone Number: 619.234.1111
- Orange Radio Service
Phone Number: 619.223.5555
Uber and Lift Pick up Zones
- Terminal 1: Exit baggage claim via the escalators, walk across the Sky Bridge toward Ground Transportation and the parking lot, exit down the escalators toward the parking lot, and turn right to the Transportation Plaza. Use crosswalk to the third lane for pick-up area. See signage for assistance.
- Terminal 2: Upon exiting baggage claim, use main crosswalk to Transportation Plaza. Ridesharing pick-up is located in the second lane on the right. See signage for assistance.