47th Annual Convention
ABAI is committed to providing a welcoming, accessible environment for all attendees. If you require an accommodation for a disability, please contact us at email@example.com by Thursday, April 1, 2021. Our team will write back to confirm, and the same email address may be used for additional questions or follow-up. We will make every effort to accommodate all requests, within the logistical limits of our venues.
San Francisco Airport
Accessibility at SFO Airport
- Accessible Parking
- Service Animals
- Wheelchairs—travelers should inform airline staff of their wheelchair needs. Staff can be approached at domestic terminals 1, 2, and 3. At the international terminal, proceed to an airline’s assigned counter and dial 1-6207.
- Ramps—available throughout terminals and public areas.
- Companion care restrooms—in all terminals, pre-security and post-security.
- TTY—phone service for deaf or hard-of-hearing people is available on the departures and arrivals levels of the international terminal, and at airport information booths at terminals 1, 2, and 3.
- Visual paging—SFO has visual paging screens in addition to audio paging. Screens are located throughout the airport, including terminals. Call 650-821-8211 for paging services.
Getting Around San Francisco
Wheelchair and Other Mobility Aid Rental
Each room has marked and reserved sections of accessible seating in the back, to accommodate mobility devices, and in the front, for those with hearing and/or visual impairments. All seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. For help, please alert an ABAI staff member (wearing a red shirt).
If you need to use elevators regularly instead of escalators or stairs, please stop by the registration desk or check back here for a comprehensive map.
Waiting in Lines
Anyone with limited mobility or who is using a mobility device such as a scooter, walker, crutches, or wheelchair may wait near the front of the line to take advantage of accessible seating.
Restroom doors without push-button access will be propped open.