44th Annual Convention
Things to Do Around San Diego
San Diego is known for its Pacific coast beaches, parks, and warm climate, and is also home to numerous gardens, museums, and art galleries. Many major attractions are within walking distance of the headquarters hotels.
The Old Town Trolley is a convenient way to get around the city, with stops at 10 popular spots.
Visit the San Diego Tourism Authority for more information, including mobile apps.
- Anthology (~1 mile away)—fresh, seasonal new American cuisine; live music; open for dinner
- Café 222 (~.2 miles away)—quirky American cuisine; open for breakfast and lunch
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (~.3 miles away)—beef, fish, and seafood; open for dinner
- Richard Walker’s Pancake House (~.3 miles away)—griddlecakes, crepes, omelets, and more; open for breakfast and lunch
- San Diego Pier Café (~.7 miles away)—bay views; seafood; open for lunch and dinner
All the attractions listed above can be found on this interactive map of San Diego.