Pre-convention workshops: May 24–25
Convention: May 25–28
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego and Marriott Marquis San Diego & Marina
(Exhibits will be in the Marriott.)
Reach your top prospects!
Connect with more than 5,000 behavior analysts at ABAI’s 44th Annual Convention. This event has a well-established reputation for offering quality presentations that attract current and future leaders from around the globe. It is the flagship event for information in the science and practice of behavior analysis. Exhibiting will offer your organization a high-profile venue to showcase your products and services.
Join more than 100 other organizations, including technology companies, educational institutions, agencies, consultants, and nonprofits—all focused on autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, response to intervention, and many other areas of behavior analysis.
Take advantage of early discounts!
- Secure your booth space by January 31, 2018 and receive a 10% discount. (Cannot be added to any other discount offers.)
- Headquarters hotel discounted rooms sell out quickly—book your room beginning September 1, 2017. Exhibits will be at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Convention sessions will be at both the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego and the Marriott.
Standard Booth Rental Features: (See Exhibit Rates for more options.)
- Face-to-face exhibit time totaling more than 18 hours, including a 3-hour career fair.
- One complimentary full convention registration—allowing attendance at educational presentations—and two exhibits-only passes.
- Opportunity to join the hybrid career fair prior to and during the convention to search for candidates and arrange on-site interviews. Promotion before, during, and after the convention.
- Attendance at educational presentations (full convention registrant only).
Reserve your booth today to guarantee the best space. Additionally, we are pleased to offer a number of advertising and sponsorship and marketing opportunities to further maximize your organization’s visibility.
Note: All opportunities and pricing listed within the exhibitor and sponsorship pages are for exhibitors only. All others please call (269) 762-5317 or email email@example.com for information on sponsorship and advertising opportunities for non-exhibiting organizations.
Be Aware of Scams
Please be aware of unauthorized solicitations for housing and other services. We have also seen an increase in bogus offers to sell ABAI member/attendee lists. ABAI does not provide this information to third parties.
Exhibitor Services Manual - For electrical orders, please see page 101.
Exhibitor Schedule Overview
Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities
Dates and Deadlines