49th Annual Conference
Reach your top prospects!
Connect with hundreds of behavior analysts at this event. This event has a well-established reputation for offering quality presentations that attract current and future leaders from around the globe. Exhibiting will offer your organization a high-profile venue to showcase your products and services.
Join other organizations, including technology companies, educational institutions, agencies, consultants, and nonprofits—all focused on autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, response to intervention, and many other areas of behavior analysis.
Reserve your booth today to guarantee the best space. Additionally, we are pleased to offer a number of marketing opportunities to maximize your organization’s visibility.
Download Exhibitor Contract
Download Opportunities Form
Important Exhibitor Information
Exhibit Booth Options
All booths offer face-to-face exhibit time with attendees, your organization listed on conference landing page, a discount on additional Conference registrations and inclusion on exhibitor promotions within the ABAI event emails.
Standard booths include all of the main booth benefits for the best cost. Most of these booths are line booths on the inside portion of the exhibit hall.
Premium booths off the benefits of the standard booth with premium locations; availability is first come first serve.
*Promotional emails will be sent by ABAI. Subject matter must be approved by ABAI and pertain to the event. Submission deadlines apply.
- Exhibit Booth (Premium booth while available)
- One additional full conference registration
- One Additional exhibits-only pass
- Company Logo on Conference E-Blasts
- Company Logo in Program Booklet
- A business-card size ad in Inside Behavior Analysis
- Joint Promotional Email to Attendees* (35 words)
- One Facebook share
- ABAI Job Board Postings—10% Discounted for 1 year unlimited
Each booth INCLUDES the following:
- Booth Frame (pipe and drape)
- 1-Line ID sign (includes Company Name, Booth Number)
- One Full Registration that provides access to all event programming except those with an associated fee (e.g., pre-convention workshops)
- Two Exhibit-Only registrations that allow access to the venue, but no event programming.
- One 6' table with two chairs
- Booth Carpet
- Venue security is provided during the event.**
- General cleaning of common areas of the venue such as aisles and lounges.
Booths do NOT include the following:
** Neither ABAI nor the venue is liable for, or carries insurance on, exhibitor property, displays, or fixtures. For this reason, exhibitors are strongly encouraged to carry insurance coverage on their goods, including transit to and from the event location.
- Additional booth furnishings
- Nightly vacuuming of booth
- Trash removal in booth
- Booth decoration, electric, Wi-Fi, A/V, booth catering, etc. (Information on these and other services will be included in the Exhibitor Service Manual, available closer to the event.)
All booth layouts and dimensions for the event are believed to be accurate but may be approximate. All booths are 10x10, with 10x20 available if you purchase two individual booths located side-by-side.
All exhibit hall displays must provide adequate see-through visibility to neighboring exhibitors. No walls, partitions, signs, decorations or other displays may be positioned in a way which obstructs sight to neighboring exhibitors.
Line booths are located within a series of linear booths and have neighbors on both sides. Maximum allowable height is 8’ in the back and 3’ on the sides. Displays more than 3’ in height should be confined to the rear 5’ of the booth as no displays may obstruct the line of sight to neighboring exhibitors.
Double booths are available when you purchase two adjacent booths and wish for them to be combined. This will give you a working space of 10’ x 20’, 2 tables and 4 chairs.
Corner booths are located at the end of a series of linear booths with exposure to aisles on two sides. Exhibitors residing in corner booth spaces have the option of eliminating the pipe and drape railing on the aisle side but may not eliminate the pipe and drape divider that separates their booth from their neighbor.
End-Cap booths are 10' x 20' and exposed to aisles on three sides. The maximum back wall height allowed is 8' only to be placed, at maximum back-wall width of 10' at the center of the back-wall with a maximum 3' height on the two side aisles.