Special Interest Groups
Special interest groups (SIGs) of ABAI provide services and support to members by hosting forums for information exchange and promoting particular areas of interest.
SIGs are a critical component of ABAI. SIGs are initiated by members and promote their specialized interests by:
- Organizing presentations at ABAI's annual convention.
- Producing publications.
- Encouraging study in their particular areas of interest.
- Providing discussion forums online and at conferences and other events.
- See the list of current SIGs here
- Apply to start a new SIG here
- Read the SIGs handbook here