Hybrid Career Fair: 43rd Annual Convention—Denver, Colorado
Online at Career Central, May 15–June 12 (Registration open May 15–28).
On site, Sunday, May 28, 12:30–3:30 pm, Exhibit Hall D (2nd floor); Colorado Convention Center. For participating exhibitors and non-exhibitor career fair tables, see floorplan.
Interview rooms will be available on Saturday, May 27–Monday, May 29.
ABAI is bringing back its hybrid career fair, tailor-made to increase ROI for employers and add new value for behavior analysts at all stages of career development.
Employers—Seeking prime candidates?
Enhance your recruiting efforts by taking part in the career fair both online and at the convention!
Employer features include:
- pre-conference marketing targeted at job seekers,
- strategic marketing throughout the conference,
- access to ABAI’s Career Central database,
- conference logo on Career Central beside job postings (cost of postings not included),
- link to your company listing on the conference mobile app,
- access to interview rooms (schedule up to two 1-hour blocks online at Career Central when you register for the career fair), and
- four weeks of detailed access to résumés.
Fee: $250 for exhibiting employers (a coupon will be provided to you for your registration at career central); $1,200 for non-exhibiting employers (complete a marketing application and send in with payment and you will be provided a coupon code to register online at career central).
Job Seekers—Searching for that perfect career opportunity?
Whether you are a student on the verge of graduating or a seasoned behavior analyst, the career fair provides opportunities to learn about organizations that are hiring.
ABAI’s 2014–2016 post-event surveys indicate that more than 30% of exhibitors participate in order to recruit—don’t miss the unique opportunity to meet recruiters face-to-face and make the kinds of personal connections that are impossible when simply submitting a résumé online.
Job Seeker features include:
- NEW! Free headshot photographs—download and keep updated with the convention app (coming soon) for day and time details.
- NEW! Mini seminars featuring jobseeker tips, processes, and advice for both new and seasoned professionals in behavior analysis—presented by a professional recruiter in the field (Check the convention addendum and/or app for dates and times).
- Job seekers receive free online registration (register early—recruiters review participants in advance).
- Participants can access ABAI’s Career Central job postings web page (conference logo beside post indicates career fair participation).