ABAI Accredited Programs: St. Cloud State University
This program is designed for students who desire advanced academic and professional training in behavior analysis, and provides academic, research, clinical, and professional training. Students may specialize by taking electives in areas such as autism spectrum disorders, developmental disabilities, behavior therapy, functional analysis, or the experimental analysis of behavior.
The program goals for the MS in Behavior Analysis are:
- To provide courses to graduate students in behavior analysis that will lead to the MS in Applied Psychology with a Behavior Analysis Emphasis.
- To provide internship experiences and supervision for graduate students in behavior analysis.
- To provide research experiences for graduate students in behavior analysis.
- To provide academic, professional, and career advising and guidance to graduate students in behavior analysis.
- To develop interdisciplinary skills for students in behavior analysis through interaction with other programs and agencies.
This program includes a BACB pre-approved course sequence.
Program contact: Dr. Eric Rudrud
Back to Previous Page